3D Virtual Reality DIY Cardboard Goggles - Twelve Pack
The HamiltonBuhl 3D Virtual Reality DIY Cardboard Goggles - Twelve Pack includes six (12) DIY fold-out cardboard goggles that transform smartphones into 3D virtual reality worlds.
Kids will have fun quickly constructing their own cardboard goggles featuring two lenses, a magnet, hook-and-loop fasteners and a headband for convenient, hands-free use. Slide a smartphone running a VR app into the designated place on the goggles and be instantly transported into an exciting, engaging and interactive 3D virtual reality world!
Images, sound and movement surround you ‚Äì your viewpoint adjusts as you move your head or body in any direction, making for a fully immersible experience!
These 3D Virtual Reality Cardboard Goggles are a fun, easy, economical way to take students on a narrated virtual field trip; explore settings of novels, global cityscapes; trek habitats of endangered species and inner workings of the human heart. ‚ÄúGo inside‚Äù virtual rocket engines or practice building satellites. The possibilities are limitless, and the impact of these affordable 3D goggles in the classroom are immense!
Here are some benefits of using virtual reality as a teaching aid:
- Active, rather than passive, experience
- Immersive experience means no distractions
- Immediate engagement: useful in today‚Äôs world of limited attention spans
- Exploration and hands-on approach aids with learning and retention
- Helps with understanding complex subjects, theories and concepts
- Suited to all types of learning styles